CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snow Storm for Josh's Birthday

Today is May 1st - it i smy husband's 29th birthday and my dad's 54th birthday. There is also a snow storm outside. Colorado never ceasese to amaze me. It was 74 yesterday and today it is snowing - a lot of snow, the thick, huge flakes kind of snow. The good thing about this is Josh gets to go skiing tomorrow. He was given a free lift ticket but wasn't sure he was going to get to use it.

The other funny thing about today is that Josh and my Dad have the same birthday. When Josh and I first started dating I thought it was weird that my boyfriend had the same birthday as my Dad. People have always said that you marry someone who is like your father, I don't know if they are alike but they do have the same birthday. It's kind of a neat cincidence. Today is Thursday school at church - it's like a day care, preschool they have once a week. Josh tries to always go say hi to the kiddos during their lunch time. They all just love him. Today they are going to sing "Happy Birthday" to hime during chapel time. So cute....

I should get back to work I guess.

Happy Birthday Pop and Josh (and happy skiing).

2 comments:

Melanie L said...

Our husbands will both be 30 next year. Wow. They are so old. And we are so young and beautiful.

Sam said...

That's funny that Josh and your dad have the same birthday. We have a similar situation, Taylor's mom and I have the same birthday.