CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

PPP

If you haven't heard of Pay Per Post and you have a blog, it is worth looking in to. I just signed up for it and am pretty excited. Basically once you have had a blog for 30 days, and as long as you have 10 posts in that time you can join. There are various "opportunities" you can choose from. When you pick something you just need to write a short blog entry about it and you get paid. I was pretty amazed looking at all the opportunities - there are things about all different hobbies, talents, issues, cultures, interests etc. Some of the specific things I noticed were:the housing prices, strategies for roulette and black jack, biodegradable shower curtains, a discount coupon website and camping utensils. Obviously that is not an extensive list at all - those are just some of the things that I thought were funny.

The way it works is that you pick an opportunity and agree to write the post. Then you write about whatever it is and submit it to the company. They review it and hopefully approve the post. Once it is approved the money goes into a paypal account. There are different amounts for each posting topic. The minimum is $5.oo and I saw one that was as high as $125.00. My goal is to do posts for the site every week or so and then save all that cash in a seperate account for a nice date night, vacation money etc.

So, if you are interested, check this out. I'm not sure yet how well it works but I'm excited to find out. The website is www.payperpost.com

word of mouth ethics

0 comments: