CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bachelorette

Ever since The Bachelor and Bachelorette began I have watched it off and on. Some seasons (like this last Bachelor season) I am totally engrossed while others I don't watch at all.

So, last night was the first episode of the new Bachelorette. The woman who is on it is DeAnna - who was the one of the last two girls 2 seasons ago. That season the Bachelor didn't pick either of the girls and said he didn't love either of them. Just a little background...

Anyway, last night was the night where DeAnna met like 30 guys and had to narrow it down to 20 or something. These boys were outrageous. One guys took off his shirt, grabbed her hand and made her feel his abs. Another guys jumped into the pool and had a speedo with her name in sparkles on the butt. I do think it is interesting that she was turned off by most of these blatant attempts to get attention. I was just interested thinking about that and how there is such a fine line between impressing someone and looking like a dork. I'm interested to see what the rest of the season will bring and if it will keep my attention or not.

0 comments: