CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer is coming

This weekend the weather was absolutly gorgeous in Denver. It made me really really really ready for summer to be here. So, I was thinking about reasons why I love summer time and thought I would share a few.
1.Reef flip flops
2.walking or bike riding with Josh
3.the pool - I could be at the pool all day
4.tank tops
5.smoothies and Starbucks frappucinos
6.camping
7.all the wonderful fresh fruits and veggies
8.capri pants
9.Josh grilling outside
10.sweat
11.weddings
12.comfy dresses and skirts
13.tan lines
14.long days
15.rock climbing
16.beautiful green grass

I'm sure there are a lot more but that is the short list. I hope everyone gets to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.

1 comments:

Sue said...

Just testing to see if this works.
Sounds like you had a good weekend. It was gorgeous here too - I spent about 3 hours working in the yard. It's supposed to get hot (99) today - the first time Gary is scheduled to play golf.