CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Words for Wednesday

I get daily thought emails. Most of them I read and delete. The ones I really like go into an email folder. There have been several focused on love and marriage lately that I have really liked so I thought I would share them. By the way, I also have the best husband ever.

"A happy marriage is a long conversation that always seems to short. " Andre Maurois


"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." Mignon McLaughlin


"Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with the other." Rene Yasenek


" Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences and penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope." Maya Angelou

0 comments: