CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Update

Just a quick update...

Addie is 5 months old and recently rolled from her back to her tummy (neither Josh or I have seen it yet though). She is talking up a storm and has such a sweet disposition. I constantly get compliments on what a well tempered baby she is - I don't think that has anything to do with me though. I am loving all the new things that she is learning. She brings so much joy to Josh and I.

2 weeks ago Addison and I flew to see my mom, step-dad and sister in Las Cruces. This is the first time that Aletheia (Ant Goober) had met Addie. We also got to spend some time with Aletheia's boyfriend Ryan. It was a great trip. I hadn't seen my sister in almost a year and that is way to long. Now I just have one more brother who needs to meet Addison - hopefully that can happen in May.

Here are a bunch of pictures. Enjoy!

                                                Josh's shirt says "dads against daughters dating"
                                            Shopping with the girls
                                                    Napping with Grampy
        
Drinking Grammy's Starbucks

                                                           Playing with Sandy
                                                   Meeting Grandmama (my mom's mom)
                                                             4 Generations on my side

This weekend Josh's mom (Gigi) is here for a quick visit while Gramps is umpiring baseball tournaments. 
We will have pictures of that soon!

1 comments:

Leah J. said...

Addison, you're growing up way to fast, slow down! :) Precious pics, what a big girl with all that rolling!