CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

P-Pictures

I have been putting off doing this post because I had a great idea. I really wanted to scan some of my favorite pictures from various times in my life and share them. But, that obviously didn't happen. I know where the pictures are but never could find the time to go through and pull them out the ones I wanted, then I would have to go use someone's scanner etc. It just seemed like a lot of work for one blog post.

The purpose of this alphabet that I have been doing off and on (and maybe will eventually finish) is not just things that I like, but things that I am thankful for. I have always loved pictures. I am so thankful that I am able to look back at other times in my life -  my baby pictures, family portraits, being silly with my siblings, my pooh bear, my pets, grade school friends,family vacations, Christmases, youth group times, camps and retreats, Africa, wonderful college memories, pictures when Josh and I were dating or engaged, wedding pictures, pregnancy pictures and now pictures with Addison. I am thankful for all of those experiences and thankful that I am able to continually look at at them and enjoy the memories. I am also thankful for all the new pictures and memories I will have in the future.

So, you don't get to see some of my favorite old pictures - maybe I will find some time someday because I really would like to post some- but, I will share some recent pictures of Addie (which you are all probably more interested in anyway).

*Daddy got her this shirt on one of his trips.

*She only stayed standing like for about about 3 seconds....

2 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

Love the one of her admiring herself in the mirror!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is growing too fast and I am missing it. Standing in her crib and pushing up. I enjoy her being little but lets get that princess some hiking boots so she can hike with her Grammy. Love you-mom