CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Favorite Things Friday - Health and Fitness

I am excited about this week's topic. I LOVE  to work out. It's not really about being a certain size, it's about feeling good, being strong, being healthy, and being in shape. 

My 1st favorite thing is water. Everyone should love this and drink lots of it. 

Another thing that I love is my foam roller. I use this especially on my outer thighs and back. It feels like a hard massage and is great after a good work out. It's also a great tool for balance or core work. 

My yoga mat is always in my car. I love it. Yoga is not for weaklings - at least not my class. It's hard. I sweat. But, it's awesome and it feels so good to rest and relax at the end. 


One more work out favorite - weights - these make my muscles feel so strong and really you don't get bulky unless you try, just toned. 

I have lots of other health and fitness favorites but we'll stop there for now.

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Miss G said...

great favorites! i LOVE water too! Kelly

p.s. came over from Ashley's.