CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Updates

I don't have picture to post yet but just wanted to give everyone a quick update on life....

I have hopefully found a good balance between resting and doing things around the house/exercising etc. We go back to the doctor tomorrow and will see if there has been any changes with Addison. This weekend Josh and I were on the church family camping trip. I mainly sat around and played games all weekend. This trip is always one of my favorite parts of the summer. It is probably about 50 people from church, mostly youth group families and we just enjoy being together. This year Josh and I had a cabin instead of our usual tent since I was not thrilled about sleeping on the ground. I did really well except for Saturday when I didn't feel good and didn't sleep much at all. It was not so much contractions as just a constant pain, my guess is from how low she is sitting.

Josh's summer is officially over except for a lock-in/all-nighter in a few weeks. He is working from home most of this week. Yesterday he started painting the nursery with primer and doing a few other things around the house. My dad and step mom come into town from Lubbock on Friday and our goal for the weekend is to get the nursery walls finished, shelves hung up and a few other things. I'm so thankful that they want to come and help us get ready. I will have pictures up hopefully early next week of the almost finished product.

My little sister is in Africa on a mission trip for 3 weeks. I am so, so jealous that I am not with her but I am also so excited that she is getting to have this experience. I know that my time in Africa was definitely life changing for me.

There is a lot of other stuff going on but I should get back to work. More updates and pictures soon!

0 comments: