CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cradle

I posted pictures of the nursery yesterday but wanted to give special attention to the beautiful cradle that Josh's parents had his uncle make for us. We picked a style that will convert to a toy box when Addison is old enough. I also had Matt paint the top house part general colors so that we can pass this down with all the kids. What a great treasure for Josh and I to have for our kids from their grandparents!

The pictures absolutely do not do it justice. It is all handmade and incredibly beautiful! Matt is so talented. He works out of Fredricksburg,TX - here is his website if anyone is interested:


I have a doll cradle and rocking horse that were made for me when I was a baby. They are in Addie's nursery now. It's neat for me to think that this cradle is something all of our kids, and hopefully grand kids will be able to use.




1 comments:

Suzie Brown said...

Hi Shiloh! It's Suzie (MacKenzie) Brown from ACU. The cradle is beautiful!! I found your blog through the link on Melanie Larson's page. Congratulations and many blessings for you and your family!!