CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We are so close!

In 24 hours Josh and I will officially be home owners! I am so excited but a little overwhelmed with everything there will be to do. We have almost everything packed and I really am not worried about it. We will have help moving furniture and the boxes that are already packed on Saturday but we don't have to actually be out of our apartment for a week and a half so we can slowly move some of the other things like clothes.

I think that getting ready for the baby will also seem more real once we are moved it. I will be able to start thinking about how I want a nursery to look etc.

Someday I am going to look back on this time of chaos and be completely proud of myself that we got through it without any major catastrophes, arguments or mental break downs.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting!!! I hope it all goes smoothly!

Anonymous said...

don't be too sure about no mental breakdowns...we're not through it yet.
josh