CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dr. appointment

Josh and I went to the doctor (well, nurse practitioner) this morning. We didn't get an ultrasound but did get to hear the heartbeat which apparently sounds good.

I was prescribed a new anti-nausea med so hopefully that will be helpful so I can enjoy the next few weeks more than the last few.

I also think that they really have my dates wrong. Going by the last period date I would be closer to 14 weeks rather than 12. Besides, I'm already showing more than people say I should, or is typical at 12. Jeez, if I'm showing this early now I can't imagine what any subsequent pregnancies will be like.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Maybe after this weekend we will have some house pictures and belly pictures (I can't believe I am going to put belly pictures on here.)

3 comments:

erin f. said...

Glad your appointment went well! It's amazing how all modesty goes out the window when you're pregnant - I would have never imagined that I would put a picture of my bare belly for all to see, but oh well!

Sam said...

I am glad that they are trying you on a new med. Hope that helps.

Leah J. said...

I hope that your new meds are working! My pregnancy was the same ... lots of throwing up daily. Everyone probably has already said this to you, and it probably hasn't made you feel any better ... BUT, it DOES get better! I bet you will see a big difference here in the next couple of weeks. That's when I did. Hang in there. I know - first hand - it's TOUGH!