CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring = Bluebonnets

On of my favorite things about Spring was always seeing bluebonnets. The lack of bluebonnets is also something I do not like about Colorado. Don't get me wrong, I think I am so lucky to live where there are mountains, elk, lots of bog rocks to climb etc. In fact, Josh and I are going up to Evergreen tomorrow. But I still miss the bluebonnets, so I thought I would post a few pics I found on the internet up here just to remind me that they are out there and Spring has started. I actually did see some daffodils this morning so that was a good reminder too.

\


3 comments:

Melanie L said...

I linked to this on my blog. If this were facebook, I'd be posting a "Melanie likes this" with a thumbs up.

Alisa N. said...

I miss them too!!! Oklahoma doesn't have them either:(
So you had asked about my c-section for Kate - I had to have Michael c-section because he was breech, so it will be c-sections for me from now on. I can't wait to find out what you're having! You're going to be such a great Mommy!

JENNY said...

I LOVE bluebonnets. I would mail some to you if I could!