CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Massages

I love massages. I would gladly paint my own toenails and get cheap haircuts for the rest of my life if I would get regular massages. There is something about an hour of very little talking, quiet music, and the pain that comes with somebody working hard to get the giant knots out of my back that is pure bliss.

Not only does it feel great to indulge myself a little but apparently regular massages are good for your immune system, circulation, muscele tone, digestion, stress response and a ton of other things.

There really was no point to this post other than to share one of the great loves of my life. Now I feel like I need to go make an appointment.....

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

AMEN!!! I love massages. I have been getting them more frequently because they really do help with overall health. My massage therapist just had a baby so it's been a long time since my last one and I want one DESPERATELY!!!

JB

JENNY said...

I LOVE massages, as well!

amy said...

:) I love massages too... but the way you feel about massages, i think is how i feel about getting my hair done (highlights and cut)-- it's pure bliss. :)

Leah J. said...

me too! me too! I just got one last week and it was the best! It's almost addicting!