CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Joshua

I think it's become a habit that I write something to brag about Josh whenever he is out of town.

There is a book by Nancy Reagan called "I Love You, Ronnie". It is a memoir filled with letter that Ronald Reagan wrote to Nancy during their marriage. One of my favorite quotes is " I love you 365 times more today than I did on this day last year and 365 times less than I will a year from now."

I have certainly found that to be true. There have been several times over the past few weeks that I find myself overwhelmed with how lucky I am to have married such a great guy. Last weekend Josh and I spend most of Thursday night and Friday morning in the ER (nothing serious). He was so sweet and attentive to me even though I know he was feeling pretty rotten himself. That is just a small example of the ways I have seen God bless me through him and our relationship.

I can't wait to see where we will be a year from now, 5 years from now, 20 years from now etc.

This is a goofy picture but I love it....

1 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm glad you found my blog. I hope we can keep up with each other this way!!! Sue keeps me pretty up to date on what y'all are doing, but it's nice to hear from y'all.

JB