CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

2 whole weeks!!

Josh got home tonight from taking the middle school kids to camp. The most exciting part about that is he is here for an entire two weeks - that is a rare occurrence during the summer. I think I have been planning so much for us to do that he may wish he was gone again.

It's also an adjustment to live with someone else in the house again. I am super tired but can't sleep...I think I got used to sleeping in the middle of the bed.

I think the highlight of his week at Cornerstone was playing an intense, competitive game of Four Square using a tennis ball. This was also a game between youth ministers, not kids. Apparently a video will be posted on Youtube of the intense last few minutes of the game. Weird.

1 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah! I'm glad he's home. I bet that is weird to have him home that long in the summer. I hope you guys enjoy your time. I need to e-mail you about something. I have Josh's address, but not yours. I'll e-mail him and ask him for it. I have a question for you, but it's not for here.

JB