CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Test results etc.

I forgot to mention that I did get the test results back and they were normal. What a blessing and a relief. Josh got home on Friday night from a middle school camp at OC. Saturday we spent time putting the crib together. Now I have to start working on organizing the room and picking out colors so Josh can paint. The paint colors are proving to be a challenge for a few reasons. Josh and I have different ideas and the room is kiind of a weird shape with a cubby/shelf space way up high that would be a pain to paint. Pictures are below.

Saturday night I started having a few contractions - nothing really painful, just like, well contracting. I called the after hours nurse line after a while and they said to drink some water, lie on my left side and call back if they didn't stop within the hour. I had another one or two but they stopped after that, or at least didn't wake me up anymore. So it was really nothing to be alarmed about, it just meant that Josh and I didn't get a lot of sleep Saturday night.

Today I went to my friend Jenn's baby shower. Lots of fun other than I didn't know many other people. It made me start getting really excited for my own showers.

Tonight Josh is planning on playing a game with the youth group where they put a panty hose with a tennis ball in the ends on their heads, swing their heads at each other and try to pull the other person's pant hose off. Sounds pretty weird and painful to me but I guess we'll see how it goes. That's about all the big updates I have.

Sorry this post was so completely random.



3 comments:

erin f. said...

So glad the results came back normal...hope you have a good week!

Karissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karissa said...

Ha! I remember playing that game at a leadership retreat! It was so fun!!!

Also, tell Josh it was great to see him. Next time, you and baby should come too so I could see you guys! You look great! Hope you're doing well.