CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

It's the little things

The past few weeks I have been noticing a lot of "little things" that have made my day so I decided to list a few of my favorites.
-really good fruit (I had a few awesome peaches and a great mango this week)
-hitting mostly green lights
-wearing my favorite flip flops
-finding a necklace I thought I lost
-hearing a song on the radio that I love and hadn't heard in a long time
-a good hair day
-ice cream
-funny text messages
-talking to Josh, even if it is only for a few minutes each night while he was gone
-seeing bunnies outside
-getting a baby present in the mail (thanks Sara!)

So many times, especially when there is a lot going on and I get stressed out I forget to pay attention the small stuff that makes me smile. Actually, today I had my last appointment cancel so I am going to be able to go to the pool and then probably drive up and go on a hike. It's great to be reminded of the small blessings that are a part of each day.

3 comments:

JENNY said...

Great reminder! I had some delicious fruit this week, too. I love summer fruit!!

erin f. said...

Definitely the little things! I agree.

Did you find out the results of your glucose test yet? I've been thinking about you.

Sara said...

I'm SO glad you got it. I was afraid you would be confused because I forgot to send the card. It's coming behind it in the mail. I hope you enjoy it all!