CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Favorite Things

My friend Ashley has been blogging weekly about some of her favorite things and it inspired me. I won't be doing it on a regular basis but thought I would share a few today.

#1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion - I have used this after surgeries to help with scars and in the winters when it gets so dry in Colorado. While being pregnant I have loved it! I'm not sure if it does more good than a regular lotion would but I like to think so. Josh always tells me I smell like chocolate when I have it on.


#2. Pina Colada gelato - One of the things I have been craving is anything tropical (that does not include alcohol). Pina Colada gelato has been something I have been indulging in lately. It is super yummy and healthier than regular ice cream. Mine doesn't look this pretty though.


#3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Tinted Moisturizer - This is my summer favorite. I have to wear a little makeup for work but don't like it to be to thick in the summer. This is a perfect tinted lotion!


#4. LemonHeads - Josh laughs at me because I ate a few lemon heads one day and have been wanting them ever since.


#5. Peaches - Yes, another food...Colorado's Palisades Peaches are so so yummy. I am gong to order a box from a local farm that I should get in August. I don't like to eat peaches like you would an apple because the fuzz hurts my lips so I usually cut it up and eat it with a fork. Random, I know.


#6. Presents - This is totally selfish but I have come to appreciate presents that are just for ME and not for Addison. I know that the stuff for Addison is really for me too but I have gotten a few smaller "grown up" presents lately that have really made my day.



#7. JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores - I like to just go in here and walk around to get ideas, dream up projects etc. I start thinking of things to make for Christmas presents each summer. This year I may have to get started sooner than I normally would on making things. This store can be a creative person's paradise.


That's it for now. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

erin f. said...

Oh my goodness, I have craved lemon heads my entire pregnancy. The other day Todd and I drove around to 3 different gas stations until we found one that had some and I ate the entire box pretty much before we got back home. But then I had horrible acid reflux, so I think I'm done with them for a while!

Ashley said...

Yeah! I am glad you did your favorite things! I love the Palmers lotions as well & a nice serving of gelato sounds really yummy right about now!

K Dubb said...

Good to know! I wish I could gather all of 'em and give 'em to you at this very moment!