CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

My song

While I was in the shower last night I made up this song:

(to the tune of the ToysRUs song)

I don't want to throw up
cause I already did.
I've thrown up a million times
and I can't take it.
I don't want to throw up
but I guess if I did
it just means we're gonna have a great kid.

In other news-
Josh talked to the baby this morning and told it that it was going to be grounded if he/she keeps making me sick.

The nurses called to check on me earlier this week and when I told them I was still sick they asked me to come in. I went in and they did some tests and then made me really mad by saying I was over-reacting and didn't need to come in. I did not want to be mean so I waited until I left to yell and tell Josh that they are the ones who made the stupid appointment for me. At this point I am so frustrated that I am not talking to them any more unless I'm dying.

That's about all that's going on here. We have a Comedy Night at church this Sunday. This is the 3rd year that Josh has planned this activity for the whole church. The first year Bob Smiley came. Last year and this year it is 3-2-1 Improv. It started as an outreach even for people to bring friends to and then they could invite them back for Easter. This may end up being the last year Josh plans it - too much work for him to do on his own. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

3 comments:

Sam said...

First, I love your song! So cute! Second, your nurses at your doctor's office SHOULD not have told you that you are overeacting. Each pregnancy is different for each person and I know that you are not a complainer and if you are throwing up all the time then it is a concern. I am thinking about you and praying for you. I hope that this issue will resolve for you, but you are right about your baby being great. In my personal experience, the worse the pregnancy, the cuter the baby. So I am sure that your baby is going to be beautiful and wonderful. I am really sorry that those nurses made you feel bad and just know that I am mentally kicking them from Texas.

Catherine said...

I hope you are feeling better now! But I am glad Josh is taking control and already grounding that precious baby for making you sick! Way to be a good dad and take care of your wife first!!

Love you girl!

erin f. said...

I hate that you are feeling so bad...the nurses should definitely not be treating their clients that way. I will be praying that the sickness comes to an end soon. Also, the song made me laugh!