CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Stuff

* Josh was doing well earlier in the week but the past few days have been pretty rough. He was supposed to go to Men's Retreat this weekend but isn't going to go.

* The last couple of days have been in the upper 70s here and it is wonderful. It makes me so anxious for summer. Even being super pregnant I can't wait to go for walks, hang out at the pool etc.

* I read a Sports Illustrated article yesterday about Dwight Howard. I think he is awesome. He is 23 and an unbelievable player but he still laughs, jokes around, and doesn't get caught up in the trash talk and drama of the NBA. Very cool. Shaq is jealous.

* I am really looking forward to eating lots of Cajun Cones in Abilene while at Kadesh this summer.

* Speaking of Kadesh, I have been excited about it all year as this is the first time I will be able to go in awhile and it was supposed to be my favorite curriculum - Hope. Apparently they have changed theme's to a new one and I'm not very happy about that.

* I have read 3 books in the last 2 weeks. I was about to start another one but I think I need a little bit of a break.

0 comments: