CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Puke Story #2

Do not keep reading if you have a weak stomach!

The first Tuesday of every month I have a standing dinner date with my friend Alli. Last night we went to California Pizza Kitchen. We had been eating (I ate very little) and talking for about an hour and a half when I suddenly felt the immediate need to go to run to the bathroom. I excused myself quickly. I ended up barely making it to the toilet and actually made quite a mess. I will spare you details. So, once the heaving stopped I washed my face, rinsed my mouth and then had to go find a manager to apologize for throwing up all over the bathroom. I've never had to do that before.

Later I called my friend JB to tell her my story. I love having friends that I can share gross stories with. I did realize that a good thing about this is that now I am able to laugh at this where as a few weeks ago I would have been depressed for a week at the incident.

1 comments:

Leah J. said...

Ha! I'm just glad to you made it to the bathroom. I will spare you the details of my pregnancy throw up stories ... but, let's just say, I DIDN'T always make it to the bathroom. Ahhh ... the joys of being pregnant.