CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My day so far....

My day started off with me being sick like usual. I finally dragged myself out of bed and got ready to leave for a bunch of meetings this morning. I probably shouldn't say this but I didn't even have the energy to take a shower.

On my way to my first meeting I ran over a gas can that was at least 1/2 full of gas. The plastic gas can got stuck under my car and I was terrified that the car was going to blow up. I didn't even realize exactly how scary it was until later. So, I pulled over at the first spot I could which turned out to be some kind of rich neighborhoods' guard gate. The guard didn't want me to stop there but I told him that I wasn't leaving until I got the can out from under the car. He eventually gave me a broom to push the can out with. Meanwhile I am sick from the smell of gasoline that has leaked under my car. I finally got the can out, drove to a gas station and threw it away before getting back on my way to work.

Then, I had two ridiculous meetings. I will spare you all the details but let's just say in the past 12 hours at work I have had enough drama to last a few weeks.

In other news, Josh went to a consultation appointment for his wisdom teeth yesterday. He will have surgery to get his wisdom teeth out next Monday. There is a possibility of nerve damage and an increased risk of dry sockets because of the way his teeth are in his mouth. Just great. He's nervous about it - so am I. But it's better that it gets taken care of now rather than later when his summer gets crazy.

We go to the doctor on Friday and will keep you updated on our little peep.

1 comments:

Sam said...

Sorry that you had such an unfun day. Hope today is better!