CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Vegas

Due to popular request I have found the time to sit down and write about the trip to Vegas Josh and I took. We tried to do the trip as cheaply as possibly so that meant no shows or fancy restaurants (which is stuff I would have liked). We walked A LOT and saw A LOT. I really liked seeing the Forum Shops at Cesar's. I think the Venetian hotel was my favorite - it is beautiful and it smells good (like gardenias or magnolias). The Bellagio fountains were wonderful but it was freezing and hard to stay outside to watch for very long. I also really liked the Mirage hotel - very tropical. I would have loved to have seen one of the Cirque shows or eaten at one of Emril's restaurants but we can save that for next time.

Some observations from the trip:
-Women over a cartain age (or men for that matter) should not wear spandex, sheer, low cut or high hem clothing.
-Too many people smoke and it is gross.
-I'm not sure how I feel about people walking down the street with 3 foot tall margarita or daiquiri drinks.
- I really enjoyed the trip but I think 3 days of over stimulation is my limit.
-Time share people are nice when trying to sell you and jerks when you say no.
-It is disgusting to walk through rows of people trying to give your husband (or you) flyers for hookers.
-The hotels are giant, extravagant and amazing.

I'm sure there are others but that's all I can remember for now. Enjoy the pictures.










3 comments:

Sam said...

Glad that you had a good time in Vegas! We went there for our honeymoon and about 3 days is all you can do. I get overstimulated as well. I start seeing slot machines in my dreams. Plus, time doesn't really seem to matter there, everything is always open so you forget what time of day it is. Cute pics!

BrandyMcD said...

That first picture of y'all is really cute!

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! :)