CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Panic Attack

Josh and I got back from a few days in Vegas on Saturday - I will post more about that when I get pictures and have a few minutes.

Ever since we got back I have been consumed with anxiety about getting ready to move. We have a lot of stuff packed already but each day as I look around our apartment all I can see is a huge mountain of empty boxes in the living room and things everywhere that need to go in the boxes. We are set to close on March 4th and move in the weekend. So I'm thinking "that's almost 3 weeks, surely that is enough time". Then I look at the calendar and the panic ensues. In the next 3 weeks Josh is gone for about 4 days and we are both so crazy busy with work. It looks like we will have a lot of late nights to get this move going.

3 comments:

JENNY said...

I always get SO worried before we move. Good luck!!! You can do it.

Sam said...

Just take it one step at a time. I always pack books and movies first because they are easy. I leave annoying stuff like the kitchen until a day or two before. Three weeks will be plenty of time. Just do like my mom says and just pack at least one box a night, if you feel like more that is okay too. Hope all goes well. I am excited to see pics of your new place with your stuff in it!

Leah said...

Shiloh, do you need help packing? I would be happy to help--let me know!