CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I can finally announce it....

Josh and I are pregnant! I am about 9 weeks along and we have know for about a month. We wanted to go ahead and tell people for a few reasons. 1. I can't keep it a secret anymore. 2.Since we have had some problems staying pregnant before we wanted as many prayers as possible that this baby will stay healthy.

The doctors have been watching me pretty closely so far and they are saying that everything is fine. I have had a few ER scares though - both for really, really bad cramps. This last visit they determined that I had some kind of infection that was probably making the cramps worse. I have been pretty nauseous and dizzy too so the doctors are watching both of those things closely as well.

The projected due date right now is October 1st. My dates have been a little off so that could change some to be earlier.

Let me first say that we are very happy. But, it has also been hard to be excited - I am feeling so sick and we are so nervous because of the two previous miscarriages. I know we will get more excited and it will continue to seem more real as the baby keeps growing. Thank you for all of your prayers. We will keep everyone updated.

This is one of the ultrasound pics from the 8 week appointment. It's exciting, amazing etc but I still don't think the little blob of a baby is cute....

9 comments:

Chez said...

Shiloh, that is so fantastic! Congratulations, and we'll be keeping you, Josh, and your sweet baby in our prayers!

Sam said...

I am so happy for you! I will definitely be keeping this baby in my prayers.

Audrah said...

YAY!!! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers!!!! And pass the good news along to my side of the fam too!!

Cassie said...

Shiloh, I know I already wrote this on your facebook wall but I just wanted to tell you again how excited I am for you! I've been following your blog and praying for your pregnancy for a while now. I'll continue to pray for your peace and the health of both of you! Congrats!!

erin f. said...

Shiloh, I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers. I have a list of everyone who I find out is expecting and I pray for them all the time and I've already added you to the list! I understand your fears and hope that the cramps subside and that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Allison said...

What WONDERFUL NEWS!! Congratulations!!!!! I will keep you 3 in my prayers. I'm so happy for you!

JENNY said...

I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!! Congrats. I will definitely keep you three in my prayers.

Leah J. said...

Congrats to you both! I will be praying for your little baby's continued health and for peace for you guys. YAY!!!

Staci said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for y'all! We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy!