CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

A good experience

Normally I hate anything that requires red tape and getting a run around - car insurance is one of those things. Not this time though.

A few weeks ago I was rear-ended and then hit the car in front of me. Last week my car was in the shop all week and Progressive (my insurance as well as the other driver's) gave me a rental, fixed my car and guaranteed all the repairs. I like that. I was really dreading having to deal with insurance adjusters, the car repair place etc. But this experience was surprising painless and it ended well.

So, if you are changing car insurance - I can give Progressive a good recommendation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear Gary Jones Insurance does a good job, too. I'm telling him you don't like him.
-Josh

Sue said...

Gary Jones Insurance only sells to "preferred" drivers ( for those who don't understand that phrase, it means drivers who are NOT INVOLVED in accidents !!!!!)
Pleaase stay with the "on-line" telemarketers as they love the "easy marks".
OH, by the way, be prepared for a sizeable rate increase for all that wonderful treatment you just received.
signed,
The President, Cheif Executive Officer and Janitor of GJI