CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pregnant observations

1. I have only gained 2 pounds but already clothes are feeling tight.

2. I am always hungry but things I normally like don't really sound good to me.

3. I miss coffee. I will be able to have some (like one cup a day) but I have to get to the point where drinking it won't make me puke.

4. I hate to throw up. I mean, I really hate it. But I have thrown up more in the past month that in probably the past 2 years combined.

5. For maybe the first time in my life, I am dreading going to the gym. It makes me nervous because I get queasy so easily and it also makes me angry that I can't do all the stuff I normally would.

6. I am paranoid about if things are safe or not. I am constantly checking to see what is and isn't ok for baby.

7. Josh is really helpful, and really patient.

8. Josh is also really excited because I have been craving Dr. Pepper or other sodas. I have never been a huge soda drinker so this is weird.

9. All 3 set of parents are already buying and mailing things to us. My dad and step mom have told me that they are starting to stock up on diapers for us.

10. I am so dizzy. I knew that exhaustion, my boobs hurting and nausea was a part of pregnancy but I was not at all prepared to always feel light-headed and dizzy. I don't like it.

11. I am ready to start experiencing more and more of this pregnancy stuff. I cannot wait until the baby is big enough for me to feel him/her kick. I am also excited to have a (hopefully) cute pregnant belly.

3 comments:

Alisa N. said...

Of course you will have a cute pregnant belly! :) I am so excited for you! Hang in there with the not so fun symptoms - hope you start feeling better soon!

Sam said...

Sorry about the not so fun symptoms. The nausea should pass after you get through your first trimester. Most women start to feel the baby at around 20 weeks, but some feel mild movements earlier. I am sure that you will have a super cute pregnant belly. By the way, if you have any questions that you don't feel like asking your doctor about, feel free to write on my blog. I am not an OB nurse for nothing. I am so happy for you!

Lindsey Stokes said...

BABY OH BABY Congrats on the Lil one!!!! I've been MIA from reading blogs lately and I couldn't believe it when I read it!! I will keep the 3 of you in my prayers!!