CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

27

There were actually a lot of ideas I thought of for things to write about today. One is about my crazy hectic day so far but I thought I would wait to see what else is going to happen.

Since my birthday is Sunday I thought I would write about that. I didn't want to write something cheesy (no promises though) so my idea was that since I am turning 27 I would write 27 cool things that I have done and 27 more cool things I want to do.

Things I have accomplished (good or bad) in 27 years:
1. Made it past 17 without my mom killing me - that is a huge accomplishment.
2. Flown a Cessna Airplane.
3. Met someone famous - George Brett
4. Gotten to the point where my siblings and I are friends.
5. Grown to be over 5 foot - my family wasn't sure it would happen.
6. Gotten my wisdom teeth out in Mexico
7. Fed baby lion cubs
8. Learned to take a shower in under 8 minutes.
9. Wrecked a few cars.
10. Went to prom and actually danced.
11. Had several spinal taps (I don't recommend it)
12. Got a tattoo.
13. Moved to another state where I didn't know anyone except my husband.
14. Been snorkeling
15. Preached - or at least taught a lesson
16. Ridden in an Ultra-Lite plane
17. Graduated from college
18. Learned to be at least a decent cook, some things are actually pretty darn good
19. Married a wonderful man!
20. Thrown a surprise party for someone
21. Rock climbed
22. Held a steady job that I am good at
23. Been to several countries on mission trips
24. Broken a bone
25. Climbed mountains
26. Sold cards a made for an actual profit
27. Not killed myself doing something stupid (but fun)


Things I still want to do in the next 27 years:
1. Get a Master's Degree
2. Live overseas
3. Go on a several day long backpacking/hiking trip
4. Write a book
5. Scuba dive
6. Go in a hit air balloon
7. Become at least somewhat fluent in another language
8. Be able to earn extra money selling craft projects
9. Learn to spell the words appriciate and definitly - see I can't do it
10. Stop worrying about how I look
11. Have a baby.
12. Have another baby.
13. Maybe even have another baby.
14. Go to Italy
15. Learn to do a shoulder stand and crow in yoga
16. Get rid of my asthma
17. Be able to run at least a 5k
18. Adopt
19. Have neater handwriting
20. Teach a class at NCYM for youth minister's wives who also have a life
21. Go to Yellowstone
22. Get my husband to buy my sparkly jewelry
23. Sky dive
24. Stop getting in trouble for being too blunt at times
25. Buy a house
26. Surprise my husband
27. Memorize the Book of James (so far I have chapters 1 and 2 done)

1 comments:

Alisa N. said...

That was fun to read! I hope you have a happy birthday!