CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Retreat Update

The retreat went very well. I'm not really in a "blogging" mood right now so you will have to get highlights later.

In other news:
- The Longhorns are now 5-0
- The Red Sox beat the Angels 3-1 and move on the play Tampa Bay in the AL Championship
- We have our first chance for snow in Denver later this week (only a small chance)
- I now have about 50% of my Christmas shopping done. WooHoo!
- Sweetest Day (a holiday to remember not only the sick, aged and orphaned, but also friends, relatives and associates whose helpfulness and kindness we have enjoyed) is on October 18th this year.
- My favorite candle that I have had for the past few years and only burned sparingly is finally done.
- I read a book in the past 48 hours from cover to cover.
- I will attempt to write a real blog entry later with actual pertinent information.

0 comments: