CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

By the numbers -

My life by the numbers:

3 - the number of siblings I have
5 - the number of years Josh and I will be married on our next anniversary
8 - the number of years I am older than my sister
15- the number of places I can remember living
1 - the number of bones I have broken (well I guess it was 2 since I broke both bones in my arm)
30 - how old Josh will be on his next birthday
4 - the number of times my birthday has been on Thanksgiving Day
13- the number of countries I have been to
6 - the number of bridesmaids in my wedding
19 - the number of pets I remember having (not counting fish)

2 comments:

Sue said...

I am NOT old enough to have a son that's 30!

Anonymous said...

real cool...make a post about me turning 30 and not even tell me. Real cool.
josh