CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I will never...

I will never:
-be able to wear a short shirt without feeling uncomfortable.
- think it is attractive to be intoxicated.
-stop being excited to open presents or to give presents.
-understand why athletes and celebrities are praised for being jerks and not held to a higher standard.
-be better at grilling or making scrambled eggs than my husband.
-interested in golf.
-stop being opinionated.
-be model-skinny, I have been involved in sports most of life and have the muscles to show for it.
-like taking out the trash.
-dress up just to go to the mall.
-give up wearing flip flops or t-shirts even if it is sloppy.
-stop enjoying Disney movies.
-be able to completely give up junk food - especially brownies.
-be the kind of wife, friend or daughter that I desire to be.
-like sauerkraut.
-dye my hair blond.

What will you never do?

2 comments:

Kasey Lane McCollum said...

i didn't think i liked sauerkraut until this year when we went to fredericksburg and had great german food. i don't like a whole lot of it on a good brat but it was so good.

regarding your question, i too will never stop wanting to wear t-shirts and jeans/hiking pants/ work out pants.

Staci said...

I will never enjoy eating mushrooms! Believe me, Mike's tried to get me to like them. It's not gonna happen!