CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Favorite Things Friday - Craft



This week's theme is Craft Stuff. If you know me well, you know this will be a challenge! Here we go:

Fiskars Paper Cutter - I use this constantly because I cannot cut a straight line to save my life sometimes. It has a cutting blade and a scoring blade.


Embossing heat tool, versamark pad and embossing powders - embossing stuff is one of the easiest ways to improve cards. I can also use this to stamp on dishes, tiles etc or decorate candles. Instead of pics of the tools I put pics of finished products of stuff I have made.



Refillable Adhesives - these are so super easy to use and great for so many things!


Blank cards- these are a staple in my house!


and finally anything from Stampin' Up! I love this company. I get all my stamps, ink pads and a lot of the papers here. Go look at the catalog on line www.stampinup.com - it's addictive and I want it all! I just put a pic of my new favorite stamp set.

0 comments: