CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Addie update

This week Josh is in St. Louis at the National Conference on Youth Ministry. So, since he was going to be gone he suggested to my mom that she come hang out with me for the week and watch Addie while I am at work. Josh and I were able to go out for a belated Anniversary date (6 years!) on Saturday after Mom's flight got in. We also saw Avatar which I liked except that it seemed to go on forever.

Anyway, last night Addie started not feeling well. Her eyes are red and puffy and her poor little nose is stuffed up. I gave her some medicine that seemed to help last night so unless she gets a fever I'll see how she does without going to the doctor.

She turned 3 months on December 23. I took a cute picture but now can't find where it uploaded to. She is becoming more and more engaged. She loves the two toys on her car seat - Beatrice the Butterfly and Terry the Lion (his name is Terry because he shakes so we thought he had turrets). She stares at them and likes to swat them to make the rattles move. She also loves her play mat. She will lay on her back with one hand on each animal until she falls asleep or gets cranky. Addie loves to stand up and bounce. I need to get her a exersaucer or something. One of her favorite things is when her Daddy moves her legs like she is running. I know she will miss early morning Daddy/Addie time this week. Josh and I can't believe how much she is learning and growing. Everyone said it goes by fast - they weren't kidding!

One of my favorite times lately has been when Josh and I lay her on our bed in the morning while we get ready. It takes us forever because we keep stopping to snuggle and play. This sweet family time makes my heart happy!

I will do a Christmas post soon and keep everyone who may still be reading updated.

A few pictures just because....



4 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

Oh wow, she is growing so much. Enjoy the time with your mom!

erin f. said...

She is such an adorable baby girl! It shocks me to see all of that dark hair when my baby is BALD and what hair she does have is blond. Poor girl, I am jealous of your bow potential!

Shiloh said...

It's funny - I want to put bows in but because her hair is so fine they just slip out. I can usually get clips to stay but headbands don't stand a chance.

Chelsie Sargent said...

She is beautiful Shiloh- I love her hair!!