CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

L - Little Things (Christmas Post Coming Soon)

I was trying to think of something for L so I asked Josh and he said it should be "Little Things". I liked that idea. I don't often stop to be thankful for all the small things each day. I decided to just make a list of some of my favorite "little things" that I am thankful for.

-a morning drink at Starbucks
-a good hair day
-Josh watching Addison so I can go to the gym
-a sweet text or email
-talking to Jackie Beth or my mom
-hearing songs I like on the radio
-clean laundry
-Addie's cute little noises
-being able to sit and relax all by myself
-hot tea with milk and sugar
-no traffic
-getting all my paperwork completed at work


There are lots of others but that's what I thought of first. Remember to be thankful for little things - especially when life is busy.

I promise I will post about Addie's first Christmas as soon as I upload pictures!

0 comments: