CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introducing....

Addison Hope Jones

She arrived at 5:04am after 25 minutes of pushing. We got to the hospital about midnight and things moved really quickly. I had a fever so they tried to make her wait to come out until I could get a few rounds of antibiotics but she was not interested in waiting very long.

She weighed 6 lbs 15 ounches and is 19 inches long.

She has a full head of black hair, Josh's ears and my nose.


More updates soon....





8 comments:

JENNY said...

She's beautiful! I am SO happy for you guys. Keep the pictures coming!!

Staci said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see more pics!

Lindsey Stokes said...

CONGRATS!!! Have so much fun getting to know your little lady.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! I got to see Gigi's pictures tonight. She is absolutely precious and I love all that hair! God is so good!

JB

BrandyMcD said...

I am so happy that your sweet girl is finally here. Congratulations!

Chez said...

Shiloh, she's so adorable!! Congrats on the quick labor, too! I hope you guys have a blast getting to know your sweet daughter!

Chelsie Sargent said...

Blessings on your new family of 3- she is beautiful.

Rondell said...

Congrats y'all! She so beautiful!