CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

37 Weeks

I have been getting super impatient lately wanting Ms. Addison to get here. We had a doctor's appointment this morning and even though it wasn't as good as I had hoped, it did make me feel better. I'm dilated more than I was even earlier this week. The doctor said her head is as low as it can get without coming out and that there is a good chance that will make labor quicker. I like quicker. I have been having tons of pain and pressure because her head is low and pressing on nerves so that isn't great and apparently won't get better either.

I'm trying to keep busy with work at home so that is helpful but other than that we are just waiting. Josh has his Daddy Boot Camp class tomorrow and I'm interested to hear how it goes. We have heard really good things about this class so I 'll update about it later.

After my stroller meltdown last week we found one that I loved and got it in the mail Wednesday. We were also lucky enough to have a family from church give us two extra car seat bases that fit the one we ordered so we will have a base for my car, Josh's car and Connie's car.


Connie is the sweet lady that will be watching Addie when I go back to work. Her family is so special to Josh and I and have been since he started working at University. They have had two other kids go through the youth group at least a year with Josh and now the youngest daughter is a senior. Connie was working part time at an adoption agency as well as running University's Thursday School Program (Mother's Day Out). She actually asked us if she could keep Addie and we could not be happier about it. There really isn't anyone else I would rather she spend so much time with when Josh and I are working. This whole situation is definitely one of the ways God has blessed us during this pregnancy and preparing for Addison.

That's about it for now. I keep hoping that the next time I post will be announcing that Addison is here but I guess we'll see....

1 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

So glad Connie will be watching Addison! I know she will be in good hands.

Caleb did the Daddy Boot Camp and won a free book because he volunteered to change the first diaper. It's a good class.