CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sleepless in Denver

For the past two nights neither Josh or I have been able to get to sleep or stay asleep. I love our new house but the upstairs gets really really warm so that is one challenge. Sunday night Addison decided to start kicking me a lot harder. I woke Josh up because I could feel it outside of my stomach and wanted to see if he could. But I guess she went back to sleep or decided to be still again. Last night I could go to sleep but not stay asleep and Josh just couldn't sleep at all. Each time I would wake up to go to the bathroom he would switch beds - went to the guest bed, then came back, then went again etc. It was also raining which usually helps me go to sleep....

I leave tomorrow morning for a conference in Keystone, CO until Friday. I am really, really hoping that I will be able to sleep there or else I am going to fall asleep in the middle of some class about attachment disorders or ways to help families be reunited. I don't think that would go over well.

Anyway, we have our next doctor's appointment on the 11th. I decided just to buy the bedding for several reasons. Here is a picture of the one we picked and the picture and the picture of the crib that my dad and stepmom ordered for us.

3 comments:

Chez said...

So cute - love the butterflies! Hope you both get some quality sleep soon!!

erin f. said...

Cute bedding!

Leah said...

I love the bedding!!!