CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

A great day

Yesterday I got back from a 3 day conference (more on that later) and was exhausted! Last night Josh and I just watched a movie and I went to bed. Today I was pretty much on my own since Josh was mowing the grass at church and was then going to Elitches (6 Flags) all day for fun and a Relient K concert.

I slept late then got up to eat cereal and watch tv. I had a massage appointment at 11:00am and while it wasn't the best massage ever it was still pretty great. After that I didn't really want to go home so I went to a farmer's market and bought some yummy looking spinach, asparagus and cucumbers. The next stop was a walk around Bellview Park. This park is cool and has a steam running through it that kids play, a petting zoo and a train. It will be fun to bring Addison there next summer. After that I went home, read and took a short nap.

Now I am headed over to some friend's house for a cookout. Like I said, a great Saturday.

0 comments: