CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ewww..

That describes how I feel today. I am not a big fan of gaining a ton of weight even if it is because we will have a sweet little baby in 4 months. I knew that this was part of the deal and I was expecting it but that doesn't make me like it any more. I have been in shape and athletic for as long as I can remember so this is a challenge. I really don't have a problem with having a round, huge pregnant belly - it's the extra fat in other places that frustrates me. I really am eating right, working out a ton and doing things I should but it doesn't seem to be helping.

So, really all I needed to do was to vent that I am feeling totally gross today and I have a feeling it is just going to get worse. Thanks for listening...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're not gross.
-Josh

Leah J. said...

I totally understand that feeling. I assure you that to everyone else you look so cute! Hang in there, once you have that sweet baby, the weight will go away and you will feel normal again. I had a really hard time with dealing with gainging weight too. Even for a great reason!!