CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My favorite day of the week

Thursday mornings are one of my favorite parts of the week. That's when Josh and I go on a breakfast date. We started this about a year ago when we realized that there were few days that we were home together for dinner because of both of our work schedules, elders meetings, yoga class etc. These breakfast dates are a time that we can spend together hanging out, catching up on the week and just talking. We have one or two places that we go to but I also like to try out new places that I find.

These mornings are such a blessing to me and I hope this is something we will be able to continue for a long time.

2 comments:

Chez said...

What a sweet idea!

K Dubb said...

hey sister, i can finally leave you comments and read your blogger stuff now that I am part of the bloggy world. Love ya!