CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tagged.

I was tagged by my sweet friend Ashley Snow to write 6 random things about me. I will try to come up with something at least a little exciting.

1. I am entirely to addicted to sugar. I generally eat really healthy but I do have a big sweet tooth.

2.When I get cold (like right now in my office) my fingers feel all weird and slow. It's taken 3 tries to type this sentence with no typos.

3.I have a few dream jobs - it is currently to design and produce homemade greeting cards and decor stuff, but I also want to be a forest ranger/search and rescue person. Two completely different things I know.

4. Sometimes I have a fairly positive body image but no matter how strong or in shape I am I still feel like my arms to are jiggly and I look to young (last week someone ask if I was a freshman in college.)

5. I have messy handwriting and was always jealous of my friends with beautiful handwriting. Josh has better handwriting than I do.

6. Lately I have been eating a lot of zucchini and summer squash. Yummmm

I tag Sam, Leah Stephens, Mellie and Lindsey!! Let me know if you do it.

6 comments:

Melanie L said...

I would like to disagree with #5. Your handwriting is awesome! And recognizable. College would not have been the same without Shiloh's handwriting. :)

I'd do it, but I already got tagged and posted. I think this one's going around like a virus!

Here's mine:
http://melanieandmatt.blogspot.com/2008/06/i-guess-im-itnever-was-too-good-at.html

Sam said...

I wrote my 6 things. Check it out.

Leah said...

Woo hooo, I got tagged! I will do it....not sure when, but I will! Thanks for the tag!

Leah said...

Okay, I did it!

Conklins said...

Hey FRIEND..............you'll never guess who this is--cuz its been about 4-5 years since i have even spoken to you at all...(maybe longer) Remember dropping me off at night after youth group events in the beat up hondas/mazdas you drove when I didnt have a car...Okay I know its been a long time..crazy how time flies. Its Chelsi!! I have a blog addy but havent updated it in like 9 months--since i opened it ;). Okay its getting long--ttysoon

Conklins said...

oops Chelsi again forgot to add the actual blogspot addy: http://paulandchelsi.blogspot.com/