CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shaving Cream Fight

Last Friday for the youth group fun night we had a giant shaving cream fight. This was mostly my idea. Josh couldn't think of anything and I thought we should take advantage of the last semi-warm weather. When I suggested the shaving cream fight, Josh's first question was "what is the point?" I had to explain that there really is no point other than to get good and messy.

We all had a great time except that most people forgot to bring a change of clothes or a towel. So we turned the sprinklers on to semi rinse off then used the baptistery towels and Josh and I took the towels home to wash them. Now, 4 days later my hair still feels a little weird. Enjoy some of the pictures from the nights festivities!!

The whole group


Caren and I



Josh and I

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It takes me back to eox days!

Melanie L said...

haha, that would be your idea!