CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Readers Poll

Just because I am curious to see who reads this would you post a comment on this to say hi?

If you don't know how to do that just go to the bottom of this post and click the comments button, you can either log in as a user or publish an annonymous comment....but don't remain annonymous - tell me in the comment who you are.

There really is no real point to this other than I am curious who is reading my random thougts!

17 comments:

Lindsey Stokes said...

me me!! hope you're doing great!

Kasey Lane McCollum said...

i read your blog.

suzspeaks said...

Hi Shiloh! I'm Josh's friend from pleasant ridge...

I've been stopping by for a week or so!! Come visit me!! Tell Josh hello for me!

Sue said...

It's Sue - and I always enjoy your posts. I've learned a lot about you.

amy said...

I do, I do!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I read! And, I try to comment on most of your posts. I LOVE getting comments. It is nice to know who is reading, isn't it??

JB

Cara said...

I read your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader too! -Amy Booker

Sam said...

I read your blog!

Chez said...

I read it too! Miss you!!!

Shiloh said...

You guys are all wonderful!!! Thanks.

Thompson Family said...

I'm living vicariously through your blog! :) Hope you two are doing well.

Ashley said...

i do!!! and i love it! :)

Leah said...

Hi!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm Kandi (Suzanne's mom from Pleasant Ridge) I enjoy reading all the kids Suzanne grew up with. I am looking forward to more of your Love Story. Tell Josh Howdy and tell Gary and Sue hello from the Gregg's.
Kandi

Anonymous said...

I read it...just to see what you'll say about me next. -josh

Melanie L said...

put a traffic feed on your blog! It's really fun. you can get it off my blog if you want. :)

And, drove on C470 today on the way home. I wanted to call you, except not really because we'd been in the car for 21 hours at that point and I wanted to be home!!! Or, at least out of the car. :) But I LOVE YOU!