CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

David Michael and Elliott Curtis


Yesterday was David and Elliott Pittman's 27th birthday. This picture was taken at MoRanch when they turned 18. I have known these boys since I was 7...they used to push me down on the playground at church. In middle school they were out of control. In high school we all learned to love them. I have so many memories of both of these boys and different activities with the youth group, trips, hang out times etc.

Some of my favorite memories are:
-David wearing boxers and a purple, velvet body suit at the Mall of American in Minnesota - he didn't know we were going to take a picture.
-VIP camps
-Seeing these boys at Kadesh in 1999 after the Identity year.
-Elliott being my date to my Junior Prom
-So many nights hanging out at friends houses, watching movies etc.
- When the Pittmans and a few others wrapped a dead deer in Christmas lights and put it in someone's yard.
-The night they t.p.ed the Pottberg's house and got caught by the police.
-Working Leadership Camps together.
-Devo's at their house in Abilene.
-Elliott (I don't think David did this one) singing a Backstreet Boys song with some other guys in a talent show.
-David coming to Denver as the ACU recruiter and hanging out with Josh and I.

There are really a ton of great stories with David and Elliott and I am so blessed by their frienship. Happy Birthday!!!

0 comments: