CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WooHoo - We found a house!

After months of looking at places, dealing with lending companies, starting to pack, and getting really anxious Josh and I have finally found a place we love! It is a 2 bedroom town home with a great, fully finished basement, beautiful kitchen and living room and a private patio. This is by no means our forever house but it will be great for a few years. It will cut our commutes just about in 1/2 also. The paint colors are beautiful and I probably won't even change them - less work is always nice.


We are making an offer today so pray that they accept it!! We wouldn't move in until the first part of March since it is still occupied but that is fine with me as long as we get in as soon as we can.

Keep us in our prayers and we will let you know what happens!

Pictures as it is now (not our stuff)



5 comments:

Melanie L said...

Shi! It looks lovely! I can't believe you didn't call me...this is exciting stuff! Txt me when you hear!

Ashley said...

How exciting!!! I hope it all falls into place! I looks precious!

Anonymous said...

Yeah--We have been praying and know that if it is the Lord's will it will work out. Can we park in your front yard? Mom Thanks for the call

Sam said...

Cute, I love it!

Leah said...

Shiloh, I love it! Congratulations!!