CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My favorite things when I am sick

Josh and I have both had nasty colds and sore throats this week. Unfortunately Josh is also leaving today to bring his Leadership Team kids to Winterfest in Arlington. I get to stay home and rest.

This prompted me to think about some of the things that I like when I am sick and whinny.

*a good book - this is key, I could read all day.
*lots of hot tea and water - usually I drink tea with milk but when I'm sick it is green tea with lemon and honey.
*soft pj pants, socks, and a big worn in sweatshirt.
*Shower Soothers - awesome.
*old/favorite movies- some favorites are Casablanca, An Affair to Remember, You've Got Mail, Girls Just Want To Have Fun etc.
*Soup-either homemade Chicken Noodle, or Broccoli/Cheese from Panera
*mindless TV- Murder She Wrote, Boy Meets World, Law & Order and Walker,Texas Ranger make me feel better
*my Pooh Bear
*Smoothies
*a clean house

1 comments:

Sam said...

Sorry that you are sick. I think all your things work for a bad day too. Girls Just Want To Have Fun always makes me happy!