CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged - 8

My friend Ashley did this one first.... it is actually hard.

8 Things I Did Today: (I am going to use yesterday since today all i have done is work)
1. Went to Church
2. Did Laundry
3. Went on a walk with Josh
4. Read a book
5. Swept and mopped the kitchen
6. Ate a yummy brisket Josh made
7. Watched a cheesy Hallmark Channel Christmas movie
8. Wrote cards to friends who were in my wedding

8 Restaurants I Like:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Jason's Deli
3. Red Lobster
4. Hacienda Colorado
5. Olive Garden
6. Thundercloud Subs
7. Chuy's
8. Taco Bueno

8 Stores I Like:
1. Target
2. J Crew (I don't actually buy anything)
3. Banana Republic ( again, I don't buy much)
4. JoAnn Fabrics
5. James Avery
6. Borders (or any book store)
7. REI
8. Whole Foods

8 Shows I Watch (sometimes):
1. Criminal Minds
2. One Tree Hill
3. Murder She Wrote
4. CSI
5. Walker, Texas Ranger
6. Law and Order
7. Grey's Anantomy
8. Friends

8 Things I Wish For:
1. To go back to Africa
2. Grow taller
3. Be able to be a yoga instructor
4. To have my own business making craft things
5. A Master's degree in Counseling or Social Work
6. A ring for my right hand - used to wear a James Avery one but lost it
7. A house
8. A dog (or any pet)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Having kids
2. Going to Vegas in February
3. Kadesh
4. Decorating a house
5. Seeing family and friends
6. Rock climbing and hiking this summer
7. Many more years with Josh
8. Yoga class tonight

8 People I tag:
Amy O, Mellie, Juli Beth, Samantha, Leah, Amy P, Erin, anyone else who hasn't done it.

0 comments: