CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayer request update

A few weeks ago I mentioned that Wes Encalade, one of Josh's best friends, had a cancerous tumor removed. Early last week he had some tests to see if the cancer had spread. It hasn't and the doctors have said he is CANCER FREE!!! They will still monitor his progress and watch him closely but they didn't find anything else right now. God is so good!

While we were in Abilene for Christmas Josh was able to drive to Denison to spend the afternoon with Wes. He got there right about the time Wes and Naomi got the call from the doctor with the test results. I know if was so good for Josh and Wes to get to spend some time together. Wes has been a great friend and example for Josh in youth ministry. I know this must be a relief for Naomi and the rest of the Encalade family as well. I cannot wrap my brain around how I would feel if Josh was sick.

Thanks for your prayers on our friend's behalf.
"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick man well..." James 5:15

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

that is so awesome!!!

amy said...

wow! god is so good!