CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 Years (post 1)


This is one of my favorite pictures of us that we have taken recently.

Yesterday, December 20th was Josh and I's (is that the right way to say that?) 5 year anniverary. That means we have been married for 1826 days. We had a great day together and I will write about that and put pictures up later. More importantly I wanted to write a few things about this special anniversary.

In some ways 5 years seems so short and in other ways it seems like we've been married forever. We have had to go through a lot of challenges already but the good memories far outwiegh the tough ones. We really are on the same team. I am so blessed to have a husband who is so patient, supportive, encouraging, loving and thoughtful. He also gives great hugs. I really could go on forever about things that I love about Josh and our marriage but we are getting up at 4am to start drivng to Abilene to spend Christmas with my family so I need to go to bed.

More soon.

1 comments:

amy said...

That's a GREAT pic of your two! Happy Anniversary to you!